For those of you who haven’t yet decided if you want to join HuntingHQ as a Full Hunter Member, but you’ve been invited to join a HuntingHQ hunt trip, the Guest Pass has been designed especially for you!
What do I get with the Guest Pass?
- You will be covered by our $10M liability insurance when you join the organised hunt trip
- Enjoy a trip away with your mates, without the commitment of a Full Hunter Membership
- Access a new and exclusive hunting location not available to the general public
- Access accommodation options as part of the organised hunt trip
- Fill your freezer with what NZ has to offer!
How do I register?
- Registering for the Guest Pass is only available when invited by a HuntingHQ Lead Hunter.
- The Lead Hunter – is a Full Hunter Member who is organising the hunt trip must invite you through our HuntingHQ platform.
- You will receive an email advising you that you have been invited to a hunting trip, and you will be asked to register. Simply follow the instructions and before you know it you’ll be hunkered down on a hillside scoping game!
When registering you must:
- Provide the email address of the Full Hunter Member who invited you as referee
- Complete the Health & Safety Course
- Invite Only, must be invited to join a hunt trip by a HuntingHQ Full Hunter Member
The Guest Pass is for a single hunt booking only; for additional bookings, you can purchase an additional Hunting Pass when you are next invited by a Lead Hunter, or upgrade to a Full Hunter Membership.
Buying for a friend or a family member? Membership gift vouchers now available – CLICK HERE
Looking for something specific? Visit our related articles to learn more:
- Can I take my children hunting? • Help Centre (huntinghq.com)
- Partner Membership • Help Centre (huntinghq.com)