Hunting during the Covid-19 traffic light system
At HuntingHQ we hold our members Health & Safety to the highest standard, so alongside the government guidelines and guidance from the NZ Game Animal Council, please see the following information.
- Hunting is allowed under all settings of the traffic light system.
- Some HuntingHQ properties may require proof of vaccination, and this will be noted within the additional information section of their listing.
- We encourage our hunters and farmers when interacting to wear a mask.
- Consider wearing a mask and social distancing when interacting with others outside your hunt party.
- Scan in with the COVID Tracer App where prompted on any HuntingHQ properties.
- To download the Ministry of Health’s COVID Tracer App – CLICK HERE
- For more information on how to get your My Vaccine Pass is available – CLICK HERE
- To keep up to date with the latest COVID-19 alert level notifications visit – www.covid19.govt.nz
Bookings & Refunds
Rest assured all current or future bookings, if affected by COVID-19 lockdowns or restrictions can either be rescheduled or refunded in full, at the choice of the lead hunter of the booking.
From all the HuntingHQ team, stay safe, and we look forward to us all heading back out on the next hunt!